Sunday, September 23, 2012

Southern Sundays


Welcome to Southern Sundays!

I'm taking a little time out to visit my family, so I won't be posting for a few days.  I'll be back mid-week with some great recipes for you!


In the meantime I wanted you to enjoy your Southern Sunday linky party while I'm gone.



Last week was a blast!  We had such a variety of dishes that I wanted every one of them.  




Congratulations to the featured dishes!


by Flour Me With Love

and...

by Katie Kate's Kitchen




Excellent dishes!


I've pinned all your recipes and pictures to Pinterest!!  Woohoo!


Congratulations to all of you for your featured recipe!!!

So let's party!  I can't wait to see what you all bring this week.  Make sure to tell all your friends so they can join the party as well!

Guidelines:
Please become a follower by joining my site with Google Friends Connect in the right side bar.
Link back to your specific recipe and not to your main site.
Link back to Southern Sundays either in your post, or grab my Southern Sundays Button located in the right side bar.
Please visit a few of the links in the post and say hello to your fellow bloggers!
Enjoy, have fun, cook lots of food, and relish your Southern Sunday!













6 comments:

  1. Hi Beth
    Thanks for another party
    Wishing you a wonderful time with your family!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Beth! Have a lovely day,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Here's to some relaxing time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that orange chicken... thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...