Monday, September 10, 2012

Southern Sundays



Welcome to Southern Sundays!

So sorry the party post is up late...I lost my internet connection, but now it's back!

Quick and simple.  Look at this gorgeous sunset we had the other day....I just wanted to share.





On to the party.  The most popular dishes by most clicks were:


by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Yum!


by Twirl and Taste 
Just LOVE this name!


by Carissa's Food Blog
I LOVE this one!

Congratulations to all of you for your featured recipe!!!


So let's party!  I can't wait to see what you all bring this week.  Make sure to tell all your friends so they can join the party as well!

Guidelines:
Please become a follower by joining my site with Google Friends Connect in the right side bar.
Link back to your specific recipe and not to your main site.
Link back to Southern Sundays either in your post, or grab my Southern Sundays Button located in the right side bar.
Please visit a few of the links in the post and say hello to your fellow bloggers!
Enjoy, have fun, cook lots of food, and relish your Southern Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting and the feature :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. Glad your internet is back.
    I have a weekly party called See Ya In the Gumbo. It starts on Sunday nights--if you have the time, come and link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting every week! Hope you have a great week ahead,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...