Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Fling Salads!


Hooray for Spring!

It's springtime and that means lots of lightened up foods, fresh ingredients, fruits (yea!) and salads.  Everyone loves salads right?

Since we are able to get outdoors more, the flowers are blooming and I'm feeling like eating lighter food...I wanted to share with you some of my favorite salads for springtime.  

There are so many to choose from I could go on and on, but I pared it down to 6 excellent salads.  All of them are light and have unique flavors that you won't be able to resist! These are perfect for eating light and healthy.  Just what the doctor (and my body...) ordered after a long winter filled with comfort foods, soups, and stews.  

So take your pick and try a new salad.  The flavors will make you say "Wow" and your body will thank you too!




Artichoke and White Bean Salad



California Salad



Tex-Mex Salad


Edamame and Orange Salad



Spinach and Strawberry Salad


Asian Chicken Salad



1 comment:

  1. Lovely salads and photos! These all look delicious, but that Strawberry-Spinach Salad is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...