Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cinco De Mayo Roundup

It's time to get your fiesta on!

Cinco De Mayo lands on Sunday this year.  What a perfect day for a celebration!  The weather is warming up, so it's fitting to take it easy, have some delicious Latin inspired food with some beer or margaritas!  How fun is that?

And that's just what we are going to do.  I think that Tacos and beer are in order.  So for my menu I'll be making one of my most popular dishes, Chicken Verde Tacos.  YUM!  The flavor of these tacos wins over the crowds every time.  


To inspire you further I'm bringing you some of my most popular posts that are Latin inspired.  Some items for your to choose your celebratory menu from.  Ole!  Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo, and don't forget to tell me what you are planning for your day!


Appetizers

Salsa Roja


Black Bean Salsa



Salads

Crunchy Baja Salad


Chicken Guacamole Salad



Side Dishes

Jazzed Up Refried Beans


Easy Mexican Rice


 

Main Dishes

Chili marinated Pork Tenderloin 


Chicken Milanesa






Beef Enchiladas

  
Beth's Favorite Chicken Enchiladas
 

Desserts

Mexican Chocolate Pudding



Strawberry Banana Parfait

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...