Don't you just love trying new products in search of "GOLD"??
With this product I hit the Motherload!
Back in June I was attending a technique class at the Williams-Sonoma store and spotted an item of interest way across the room. I could hardly stand it not being able to pick it up and read the ingredients as the class was only half way through. Classes are GREAT there, by the way. I recommend taking one if have the ability to do so!
So when we finished I scurried right over and nabbed a jar of their "The Ultimate BURGER STARTER".
Click on this link to see the product on their site: The ultimate burger starter
Here's what Williams - Sonoma says about it:
The world’s best burgers begin with our savory seasoning blend. Quick and easy to use, it’s the simple secret to juicy, succulent meat with incomparable flavor.
- Classic American recipe pairs sweet caramelized onions with a signature medley of herbs and spices.
- Dijon mustard, roasted garlic and aromatic Worcestershire sauce add depth and complexity.
- Perfect for grilling or panfrying ground beef, turkey or pork.
- Also great for meatballs.
- Quick and easy – just combine 2 tsp. Burger Starter per 1/4 lb. of ground beef or turkey and cook as desired.
- 10 oz.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Review: I don't usually like to add stuff to my burgers. Boy was I wrong... Now I'm converted. This product is the BOMB! It's depth of flavor from the onion and Worcestershire sauce give it a great beefy flavor. It just adds a zest to the burger, like a gourmet restaurant style meal. You only need to use a very small amount per burger, so this will last a long time! Good cost savings there. The item prices at $10.00 for 10 oz.
You can add it to your grilled burgers, or the ones you pan fry on the stove. It would be excellent in meatloaf, or meatballs! Try it with Salisbury steak too!
You HAVE to try this....I kid you not. I'm stocking up on this baby! I even bought one for my sister, Sue, and my mom in Tennessee. This product is on my A list of items I use often.
Here's a pic of our 4th of July burgers where I used this. MGG says MMMMGood!