Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Flavor Profile: Apples

My two favorite fall flavors are pumpkins and apples  And I'm not sure which I like better.

If we were talking to my mom, she would say apples for sure.  She loved them...just loved them.  She would eat one every day.  We would always call each other and talk about the new type of apple we tried.  Whether Honeycrisp, Jazz, Pink Lady, Gala or Red Delicious, she loved them all...and so do I.

So, I thought I would bring your some of my favorite dishes featuring apples!  There are so many varieties to choose from.  Some better suited for baking, some for snacking, but all are delicious!

Here's some of my favorites.  

Crispy Chicken, Apple, and Spinach Salad

 

Apple and Granola Breakfast Cobbler

 

 Apple Cider Iced Tea

 

Fuji Apple Chicken Salad

Honey Apple Pancakes

 Verna's Apple Crisp

Harvest Salad

Apple Cider Doughnuts

Hope you find something scrumptious to make.  Let me know in the comments what your favorite apple dish is...I'd love to hear!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...