Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A wish for you...

 
Tomorrow is the big day..
a day filled with love,
laughter, 
and good food!

I wish you all a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

I leave you with this cute Thanksgiving poem...

Twas the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep.
I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep
The leftovers beckoned--The dark meat and white,
But I fought the temptation with all of my might.
 
Tossing and turning with anticipation,
The thought of a snack became infatuation,
So I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door,
And gazed at the fridge full of goodies galore.

I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes,
Pickles and carrots, beans and tomatoes.

I felt myself swelling so plump and so round,
Till all of a sudden, I rose off the ground!

I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky,
With a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie,
But I managed to yell as I soared past the trees,

HAPPY EATING TO ALL!
PASS THE CRANBERRIES PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...