Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chai Chocolate Pudding

Sometimes we need a little something sweet after dinner.  Do you?

Both MGG and I are ice cream freaks and usually go for a scrumptious ice cream cone.  I think it reminds of of being kids.  I just keeps saying it's portion control...

But last night I was craving chocolate and chai.  I got this craving from a recent trip earlier in the day to my favorite coffee house, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.  Love that place!  I had a wonderful Chai Tea Latte.  Yum Yum...my favorite.  And the fact that they have a "no sugar added" option is tops in my book.  


So I guess I hadn't had my fill of chai flavoring and twirled around with the idea of making us a Chai Hot Chocolate.  Then I spotted a chocolate pudding mix I had just waiting for me to make it.  Bingo...Chai Chocolate Pudding was born. 

Doesn't get much easier than this.  You don't really even need a recipe.  All you do need is some Chai Tea Latte concentrate.  Something like the Oregon Chai or Tazo brand works great.  

Simple, quick, chai pudding.

Love it!

What's your go to sweet after dinner?


Chai Chocolate Pudding

serves 4

1 1/2 cups cold low fat milk
1/2 cup chai liquid drink concentrate (like Oregon chai)
1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Additional whipped topping and mini chocolate chips, optional


In a large bowl, combine the milk, chai concentrate, pudding mix, and cinnamon. Whisk until thoroughly mixed, about 2 minutes. 

Spoon into serving dishes and allow to set about 5 minutes.  Garnish with whipped topping and mini chocolate chips if desired.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...